What we're about
Terrible Football (TFC) is a community football club based in London. We run free football sessions that are open to people of all ages and abilities!
Have you always wanted to play football, but are too intimidated to join a local Sunday League team, or don’t want to fork out cash for a five-a-side on astro turf? Fancy a relaxed kick about in the park? Then this group is for you!
We want to provide a place for people to play football where nobody is judged and nobody takes it too seriously.
If this sounds like your cup of tea then check out our meet-ups and sign up! We currently run 4 free sessions:
• Clapham Common (Saturdays at 10:30AM) -
• Ruskin Park (Sundays at 10:30AM) -
Entwine Entwine Legging Legging Alo Alo Alo Entwine
• Weavers Fields (Sundays at 1:00PM)
• Tooting Bec Common (Saturdays at 10.30am)
We also work with other organisations to promote their inclusive football:
• A women-only training and game in Kennington Park ( Thursday at 6.00pm)
• A £5 game run by the charity Football Beyond Borders (https://footballbeyondborders.org/) in Kennington Park (Wednesdays at 7.00pm)
• A £5 game run by the charity Football Beyond Borders (https://footballbeyondborders.org/) in Larkhall Park (Thursdays at 7.00pm)
We normally end up going to a local pub after the game, to watch the Premier League games and have a beer. We also host a variety of events throughout the year, such as Paint-balling, Notting Hill Carnival, Nights out and more!
Some important information:
• Age 16+
• Terrible Football meet-ups are extremely popular but unfortunately we have limited spaces. If you end up on the waiting list, please wait and see if a spot becomes available. We will have to check who has RSVP if too many show up and turn people away if they’re not on the list.
• Please show up on time! If you have RSVP-ed but don’t show up on time, we will have to give your spot to someone else! If you show up after we have started playing, and no one else has taken your spot, you might still be asked to sit the first game out in order to prevent confusion. There is nothing worse for organisers than people showing up late!
Legging Entwine Alo Legging Entwine Alo Entwine Alo • As mentioned above, we don’t charge, however, if you are a regular, we do ask you to donate some money once or twice a year for the upkeep and new equipment.
Shoulder RAGA Ruffle Top Alice Cold qZwXHnASxZIn order to stay up to date with last minute changes, we suggest you join our What’sApp groups:
• Clapham Common (https://chat.whatsapp.com/5Recx7dcZRkHAdkd61g5kR)
• Ruskin Park (https://chat.whatsapp.com/LJw8p6wKeIK0VWGqWJtsxN)
• Weavers Fields (https://chat.whatsapp.com/1CyOiRj63i563BstYPkPUK)
• Tooting Bec Common (Cardigan Wool Merino WOLFORD Fine Hooded cWZZIr)
• Football Beyond Borders Kennington Park (https://chat.whatsapp.com/KPd3zxwwSs82alOX193daX)
• Football Beyond Borders Larkhall Park (https://chat.whatsapp.com/9muQA2RZ247GgUXZcYFIAd)
We’re also on Social Media, so for news, updates, banter and social activities, keep an eye on our Twitter (https://twitter.com/terriblefc)and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/TerribleFC/) and Instagram (Bikini London Top Multi Way Che' Bandeau A wAzqBXx)
Please do contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need more information and hope to see you at one of our future Meetup-ups!